CAP Landmine Plate Post 2"
CAP T-Row Plate Post Insert Landmine
The CAP Landmine Post is an inexpensive, convenient & effective piece of equipment - you won't need an existing rig, rack, or squat stand to start an angled barbell training regimen. Its small size (full length: 13"), allows you to practice your cross-training routine anywhere you can find available weight plates.
The CAP Landmine Post is the perfect addition to your workout routine. It's designed with high-quality and durable steel.
Simply insert the solid base in at least 2 or more heavy weight plates (> 25lbs recommended), a 2" Dia Olympic bar into the bar sleeve, then tighten the thumb knob to secure bar stability during use.
- Fits any length 2" Olympic bars - 8" long pivot sleeve fits 2" Olympic bar & 4" long base post fits 2" Hole Olympic weight plates
- Easy to install - base post into weight plates (weight plates 25 lb and over), then insert bar into long pivot sleeve and securely tighten the tightening knob
- 360 degree - full vertical and horizontal range swivel for a variety of exercises. Ideal for a total body workout or isolate targeted muscles
- Durable construction - sleeve is made of heavy Gauge tubular steel and the post is solid steel all finished in an electrostatic power coating
- Landmine post is not compatible with bumper plates