CAP(+) Plus Olympic Decline Bench with Adjustable Ankle Roller - Heavy Duty Frame with 3-inch Square 11 Gauge Steel - Best Decline Bench for Gyms, Schools & Home. To give your pecs that “lift”, you’ll need a bench like this. 3-inch square 11 gauge steel, so it’s incredibly over-built. Tall bar catch tabs make it easier to rack the weight and there’s a secondary set lower down for safety. Both sets of bar catches feature polymer wearguards to help protect the bar knurling. Another wearguard on the side of the post protects the finish from plates that are propped there during plate exchanges. Adjustable ankle roller keep users in place and chrome adjustment surfaces cut down on flaking and chipping.
- Adjustable calf pad/rollers; Pad angle is -15 degrees from horizontal; Dual bar catches for safety.
- 3-INCH SQUARE & 11 GAUGE STEEL FRAME for maximum rigidity, strength, and durability.
- Frame wearguard protects finish from propped plates; Highend pad polymer protects bar knurling; Chrome plated adjustment surfaces
- Total length 63", total width 49" & total height 47.75"
- Pad with 26.5" & Pad length 43.5"