The Fuel Pureformance Standard Barbell Bench is a versatile standard sized weight bench designed to handle weight safely and securely, and is a must-have addition to any home gym. This bench has been crafted with lasting durability in mind; it is constructed with custom spec cold rolled steel tubing and a durable powder coat finish with zinc hardware to make this bench an exceptional maintenance-free durable bench. It features a double stitched, firm yet comfortable, boxed pad with dual texture. The pad utilizes new foam materials and uses CARB compliant plywood. This versatile bench features a leg attachment to target leg muscles and an adjustable back pad to perform many different exercises. Workout in confidence and without compromise.
- Maximum assembled bench dimensions are 61”L x 31”W x 46”H.
- USE WITH STANDARD SIZE BARBELL ONLY. This bench is NOT designed to be used with Olympic Weight Bars or Plates
- The custom spec cold rolled steel tubing allows this bench to meet and exceed ATSM testing standards. Tested static weight capacity of 1250 lbs.
- Double stitched boxed pad with dual texture is comfortable yet firm utilizing new foam material and CARB compliant plywood.
- Leg attachment has a recommended weight capacity of 80 pounds
- Durable powder coat finish and zinc hardware provide exceptional maintenance free durability.